GONE

There's a thousand words that I could sayTo make you come homeOh, seems so long ago you walked awayLeft me aloneI remember what you said to meYou were acting so strangeand maybe I was too blind to seeThat you needed a changeWas it something I saidTo make you turn away?
To make you walk out and leave me coldIf I could just find a wayTo make it so that you were right here
But right now..I've been sitting hereCan't get you off my mindI've tried my best to be a man and be strongI've drove myself insaneWishing I could touch your face

But the truth remains..You're gone..You're gone..Baby you're goneGirl you're gone, baby girl, you're gone..You're gone..You're...I don't wanna make excuses, babyWon't change the fact that you're goneBut if there's something that I could doWon't you please let me know?

Time is passing so slowly nowGuess that's my life without youand maybe I could change my every day But baby I don't want to So I'll just hang aroundand find some things to doTo take my mind off missing youand I know in my heartYou can't say that you don't love me tooPlease say you do
I've been sitting hereCan't get you off my mindI've tried my best to be a man and be strongI Drove myself insaneWishing I could touch your faceBut the truth remainsYou're gone..You're gone..You're goneYou're gone...you're gone.. you're....GoneOhhh...Oh what'll I doIf I can't be with youTell me where will I turn toBaby who will I beNow that we are apart

Am I still in your heart? Baby why don't you see?That I need you here with meOohhh...I've been sitting hereCan't get you off my mindI've tried my best to be a man and be strongI've drove myself insane
Wishing I could touch your faceBut the truth remainsBeen sitting hereCan't get you off my mindI've tried my best to be a man and be strongI drove myself insaneWishing I could touch your face
But the truth remainsYou're gone..You're gone..You're goneYou're goneGoneYou're gone..But the truth remainsYou're....

No comments: