how are you doing? Did u have a good start into this week?
Tomorrow is hump day so half time yay.
I am trying to get a new layout for my blog and i am in love with shabbyblogs .
They have all the ingredients to a blog i love. Such lovely images... but... i cant seem to
get the hang of it. sighhh . still trying though. fingers crossed !!!
so when i was blogcruising i came across "the kind hearted blogger pledge".
and i instantly loved the idea. we have to be more kind to each other.
and love is all we need. dum dum dum dum duuuum.
so it seems i am a bit late but i wanna take the pledge and i want u to join in !
as seen on em jay & me -----
AS A KIND-HEARTED BLOGGER I PLEDGE TO:
- create, inspire, and admire rather than compete with fellow bloggers
- be understanding of each other-- in the blogging community, as well as in the world
- stay away from internet/blogging bullying
- speak my opinion freely, while still being mindful of other's feelings-- be tactful.
- make an effort--no matter how big or small the gesture, to spread kindness or joy to others
- acknowledge that I will make mistakes, (I am only human) but remember to learn from them
- know that at times I will post about the negative stuff in life, and maybe even some complaining (I am only human) but I will always follow up with something happy/positive too.
- believe that this world is a good place, filled with good people.