UHHHH.....

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change..The courage to change the things I cannot accept..And the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people, I had to kill today..because they pissed me off!

i know... scott and me agreed to not talk about or give any attention to "IT". Sorry i have to say IT cause my man would freak hearing her name... she must have such a lousy poor life sheezeee... yesterday another PM... it´s been a year now and she is still stalking us with her sick friends... it turns out to be really funny... how pathetic... get a good fuck lah... from that hubbie u love so much... if ever... hmmm never... but if ever scott and me decide to seperate... it WONT BE CAUSE OF YOU !!! oh Jesus... she must have a miserable life... so why not let her take part in ours? have a glimpse at how happy we are... its been 22 months and there is no end in sight... sigh... oh grow up bitch and start thinking... you really thought i fall for your stupid tricks? so easy to see through... maybe think more and try harder... use some of your brain cells... you know what those are dont you? Well gotta go... hope scott doesnt get mad at me for mentioning her... but i feel so much pitty for her... sorry... but she made me laugh so many times he he he...

Everything will be fine

Angie

No comments: