hmm hmm....

babysitting tonight... for sabine... they went to a ball... she looked fabulous!!! Hope Ishak is keeping an eye on her lol... so i am reading in my old postings... from 2003... oh wow...


SIGHHHHHH.....ok ok.....so now to the q to scotts and my first date....hmmmmm its was wonderful, unique...he was sweet .....i was looking sexy ( to make him drool)...he did everything to make me feel comfty....we were friends b4 our first date....so we already knew a lot about each other...we felt comfty with eachother....i thought i knew him well..till to that fatal day....i still remember.....OMG...nobody ever did that to me....no wonder ppl ask me how i stil can talk to him and like him....like i said ppl....I FORGAVE HIM SO U CAN FORGIVE HIM TOO!!!! he really put me through hell...heaven knows i have been crying a lot...but what a surprise.. ...his own brother (BRENDON ...thank you miss you my sexy grrrrrrrrrr woof woof friend) helped me a lot.....ya and there was petmystupidblonde ass......groooowwwwwlllllllllllllll......i lost against a ugly old hog....damned....uhhh i better stop !!!!!. anyways sarah..and all the other ones asking bout scott and me......leave me the q and i try to answer it/them. will ask scotty to answer them too for ya all!!!

brings back so many memories... so many emotions...

time: late... don´t know...back hurts
Wearing: black pants, olive shirt...
Drinking: ice tea
Eating: nada, nothing, gar nix !!!
Feeling: tired, annoyed, moody... pick one
Listening to: Brad Paisley "Rainin´ you"
Spoke last on the phone to: Byron
Kissed last: Julia, good night kiss
I need: a hug, a hug, a hug, a HUG !!!!
missing: yeah... you all know who i am missing huh...
need to: well well... sleep, shower, have a drink, have a good yeah you know what...



No comments: