3 bottles of wine...

uuuhhhh.... three bottles of red wine... and then we gave up... we had a fun evening yesterday... Sabine, Andi, Silke and me... wohooo... i was ...well... a bit drunk... it was ok...i haven´t laughed this much in a long time... and i slept damn good yesterday night... julia woke me up around 10 am... today i feel so lazy... gonna spend the evening infront of the tv... or accept the invitation of that cute guy?... i have his phonenumber... i am not 100 % sure if i am ready... he said, call and i am there.... hmmm... let´s see what this day brings... let´s see...
There are times I can leave my heart wide open.
There are days I believe I can heal wounds on me.
There are times I could come to you and hurt you.
I could easily bring you tears!!!
I could send you to hell, I know you!!
have a good weekend ya all !!!
everything will be fine
Angie

No comments: