Happy birthday !!!!!


Hey ya all! Sorry i haven´t been blogging but life is keeping me busy! Hope all of u are doing ok!
I promise to update u on our vienna trip! I will, i promise!

Tomorrow is my girls birthday!!! YAYYYY!!! she will be 12... damn, time goes so fast! I am the mum of a 12 year old! Cool!

I love her so much! And i am proud of her! she is growing up to be a wonderful young lady!
Have heaps of things to do! Cakes to bake and Bday parties arrangements.

We will celebrate with friends and family tomorrow and on saturday she will have her party with her friends !

Happy Birthday Julia !!!!
I love you!

Mummy

3 comments:

FLAME said...

Hope you have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIA.. your a sweet young lady & hopefully one day mum & u will come to Australia for a visit & we can meet you. have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birhtday Julia!! I hope you have lots of fun and enjoy yourself on your special day.

Love Aims xxx

Tynna said...

Happy 12th Birthday Julia ! May you grow to be sweet and sexy and kind hearted as yr Mommy..
God bless you and your Mommy !