Friends......

Friends.....they walk in and out of ur life.... some bring u pain some bring u joy and love .... some play with ur feelings some treasure u .....i am lucky to have very good friends in my life... and i mean on and offline!
i just felt that yesterday.... andi couldnt get a hold of me and got very worried .... he is such a sweatheart .... he is in vienna right now and i am jealous! ya i am!!!!
i know i could never get lost.... Sabine would miss me lol
so its nice to know there is a safety net of friends who care !
whatever u do they are there.

i am also happy i have aims in my life now. she went through so much with a certain person. i wont even begin to tell u cause if i do u wouldnt believe me anyways. i sat there many times with open mouth. i am not used of people doing such things. but what a sad life they must have. always wanting to be center of attention. wo needs those in ur life???

i have to mention seif too... who has been a rock for me... did his best to make me smile.... made me wanting to get back on track.... just has been himself! a friend i dont wanna miss in my life!

and somebody new stepped in.....i wont say his name but i´ll call him Grisham..... like a hurricane that forced his way into my life and turns it upside down a bit.... i am a challenge to him... so i feel about him too...i am always open to make new friends and let new vibes come in.... i´ll just go with the flow and see where it takes me!

friends...... an essential in life ....... i am blessed to have so good ones in mine!
thank u all for being in my life!
i love you!
everything will be fine
Angie

No comments: