Mothers day !

hello my darlings !
today is mothers day ! did u call ur mom? tell her u love her? hug her.. or take her out to lunch or gave her a pressie? oh lucky uuuuu... my mom is dead... miss her heaps... buttttt.... i have my darling julia... she just woke up... ya ya lucky one got to sleep in... brekkie? na i made that myself.. lol... she agreed to spend the day with me... yuhuuuuu wow... maybe after i told her to not make plans today or she gets grounded ? lol just kidding... i know she loves me and i love my darling julia.
but she is almost 15. ya. lots on her mind. how hard it is nowadays to grow up. i dont envy her.

i wish all u moms out there a wonderful mothers day ! a lot of strenght and positive thinking in raising ur kids. i know its a hard job but we can do it ladies ! YES WE CAN!

everything will be fine
Honey

btw u can find me on twitter

www.twitter.com/austrianhoney


see ya lovelies ;)

No comments: