Day 19 - A talent of yours

Well well... a talent... hmmm i think i got a few.... i am a cool mom.. is that a talent? i think i hit it right with my daughter... i am proud of her.... she doesnt always do things my way or how i want her to do them... or act... but everybody needs to make their own mistakes!

i think i have a talent at being a nice person. sometimes i am tooooo nice. but i see through people quite easily.... and i think that big sign on my forehead saying....

Got a problem... talk to me about it ;)

is flashing too bright sometimes... and i had to step back from a few people who, i guess not knowingly, pulled me down with them.
my daughter once said to me... mama u should charge people for talking and listening to them.lol
so i guess it happens a lot. yeah i think i would have been a good therapist. but... as fun (or not) solving other peoples problems are... i have enough of my own .

i am blessed with a beautiful daughter,a loving man and fab friends. ( and i include the ones in aussie land too lol )

so i am a talented person. i have the talent to love life. i have the talent to recieve and give love.
i am blessed.

i wish u all just the same !

everything will be fine
Honey

No comments: