22 months

heya my darlings !
how is ur weekend going?
i am trying to stay awake to watch "i am a star get me out of here"
11 wannabe stars in the aussie jungle.
just too funny.
today is our 22month anniversary. means we are heading to the big 2 years .
wow. time flies so fast.
i certainly wasnt looking for love since i was recovering from a broken heart and many other things. but this man just marched into my life and spread so much unconditional love.
i was overwhelmed.
he is giving love no matter what.
and believe me i gave him hard times.
he is just my calm rock.
he is a man. a real man.
he is taking resposabilities and is there for me whereever i need him.
i can be so happy and believe me i am a happy happy girl.
he brought so much positive things into my life and is wonderful to my darling julia.
spoils her too much at times but she can handle it lol.
so we are blessed with each other.
and love grows every day.

wishing u all so much love in ur life.
chose love, use love, be love !





with love, Ines

No comments: