day 07 - a song that reminds you of a certain event

Darlings... happy friday T.G.I.F ha !!!!
still a bit tired. watched operaball till late at night. it was wonderful !
all those gowns and smiling faces. fabulous.
but todays challenge.. as ong that reminds u of a certain event. well today i am gonna use a Mraz song. common i have been good and posted other artists although i felt like mrazzing every day :P
but todayyyyyy tadaaaaaa .... a song that reminds me being first row at the Mraz concert in Zurich. yes mam.

me and JM in one pic lol hahahaha
silke and me managed to get into first row and i even survived that small asian girl beside me screaming JASOOOOOOOONNNNN all through the concert. she apologised after but how can u be mad at someone with so much mrazzzy passion.



he thats actually a good one.. i could see me right there in front row ... between jason and toca... yayyyyyyyyyy
with love, Ines

No comments: