Happy 1. Advent ! let the xmas season begin ;)

My darlings....
how are u? 
With the 1. of Advent
when we light the first of 4 candles
we ring in xmas season...
yeah a jolly one ... especially in this
loving home spent with 
friends and laughter and
joyful moments.

We usually meet to create our
xmas decoration and 
drink lots of hot wine and eat
sweet cookies.

this year i was NOT in a xmas mood.
i was not in a mood not so ever.
not even the alcohol helped lol.
So my friend made an "Adventskranz"
for me and my sis and sophie 
decorated it.
so i still ended up with one.
otherwise my place was on the couch beside the
eversocharming Senor Gonzales ;)

hotwinemadness !!

but they managed to come up with some nice
decorations... and cleaned up the mess
so i was a happy camper lol

and of course like every year we popped the 
xmas cd in and listened to xmas songs...
so... the xmas season has begun!
Glad to have my beautiful friends around me!
Love every one of you!

share some love people!

with love,

2 comments:

elxium said...

Happy 1st Advent! :)

Ines said...

dir auch ! ;) Lg