Jason Mraz - Butterfly ( Belly up )

As i was typing and chatting i was singing loudly
to Butterfly.
Just love it!! such a sexy song.
and the hip action wohooo,.
i have so many fave song of
Mr. aMRAZing.
couldn´t name just one.






I'm taking a moment just imagining that I? m dancing with you
I? m your pole and all you're wearing is your shoes
You got soul, you know what to do to turn me on
Until I write a song about you

And you have your own engaging style
And you've got the knack to vivify
And you make my slacks a little tight
You may unfasten them if you like
That? s if you crash and spend the night

But you don't fold, you don't fade
You got everything you need, especially me
Sister, you've got it all

You make the call to make my day
In your message say my name
Your talk is all the talk
Sister, you've got it all
You got it all
.....

with love,

No comments: