And 3 years later....

hello my darlings,
please excuse my lack of posting.
i have been superbusy.
i am head of department now
and i was superbusy for some time.

But now i have some air to breathe and
time to post ;)
hope all of u are fine 
and started this year in a good way.

we are all doing fine.
been sick a few times but the weather was 
really hard to handle at times.
it was soooo cold.
but now the sun is back !

this month my darling hubby 
and me celebrate our 3 year anniversary.
time flies so fast.
And we are still in love .
maybe even more.

other news was my bday.
yup another year. spent the day with friends and
got lots of love and presents!
i will post pics soon.

i wanna share a  mindful smack from
the inspiring Elena Brower
i thanked my friends and made a lil speech
on new years. no i was not drunk lol
i just wanted them to know how important they are to me.

it´s so easy to spread love.
just do it!!


with love,

No comments: