Love is a four letter word #2

Darlings,
happy tuesday ;)
did u have a nice easter? 
i loved my long weekend.
even more since i could
float around in
Mraz heaven listening to
Love is a four letter word.

I recieved lots of different reactions
but most nice ones.
Mrazfans are full of love!

But i wanna clear a few things up
that were brought to my attention.
Obviously over on RKOP.
i have an acct there since 2010 but didnt remember
my username or pw lol
oh well ... i am in touch with all my
lovely Mrazettes and never felt i 
am missing anything.
sooo.... 
I DO NOT work with a record company!
I preordered like many others at that music store.
YES i paid 
€ 21 for the album. and have no problem with it.
i honestly never checked the price. not knowing it only 
costs around €16 on amazon. but oh well.
Mr Mraz is worth it.
No i wont leak songs.
they are out there anyways.
hmmm was there anyhting else?
if i forgot remind me darlings!

spread some love !
xoxoxo

with love,


P.S: and YES i wanna get rid of this snow on the blog but i have forgotten how to do it
waaaaaaaaaaaah!!

No comments: