sunday......

Happy sunday !
How is your sunday going my darlings?
Ours started out rainy, then sunny, now rainy oh well.
Lazytime for me.
yup i ignore the laundry that needs ironing ...
as u all know... i HATE ironing! 
oh well sooner or later i have to do it ...
i know i know... :P

[Saw] hubby bought Mission Impossible 4 - ghost protocol and i actually loved it!
[Heard] Jason Mraz covering Sade... sexy song!
[Read] a lot of reports at work ... oh my! wish i would have time to read a book after another!
[Did] work, laugh, cry, sing,watching last episode of Desperate housewife as i type this.
[Ate] too much, chinese, veggierice, fruits, oh gosh my hubby cooks too delicious!
[Drank] water and way too much lemonade at work sighhhh
[Thought] i need a vacation i need a vacation i need a vacation!!
[Bought] shoes, camel peeptoes!
[Needs] a lot of tlc from my hubby!






with love,

No comments: