where there´s tea there´s hope....


hello my darlings,
right now is the season for tea for me.
as daylight leaves early in the evening i 
tend to cuddle up on the couch with 
lots of candles on and a cup of tea.
and if i am real lucky my man is 
here to keep me warm.



i love this season. autumn. 
the colourful leaves.

it also means xmas is coming up soon.
and you wouldnt guess... i am in a xmas mood
already lol
oh well we remember last year when it didnt come along 
till last minute.
so this year we will have more xmas decorations here
in our lovely home.
oh yes this wifey will make it a xmas wonderland!
;)

andddd look what i discovered on youtube...
oh what memories... Sheneneh!!!!
oh my how funny... we laughed so hard!



with love,




pics from www.weheartit.com
#tea #autumn #candles #sheneneh #martinlawrence

No comments: