Time: 3:00 pm
Talking to: amir and john
Lookin at: my blog
Last talked on the phone: Manfred
Drinking: coke
Wishing: that pj feels better soon
Doing next: goin to have coffee with manfred
Listening to: Julia singing to herself


so its tuesday afternoon...a sunny day...i wish the sun could warm me up too...feel so drained and out of power..it sux...logged on and got a pm from amir instantly..he is cute
Amir deep: *hugs and kisses*
Amir deep:
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: hiiiiiii
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel:
Amir deep: hi darling
Amir deep: how are you doing
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: ok and you?
Amir deep: not too bad
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: good to know

then i got a pm from john...the first friend i got from chat...woooooww long time now...he is doin fine..am so glad...hello john..hope u be a steady reader of honeys world..wont blog our conversation lol....missed ya !!!

i do miss PJ....pj i hope u are feelin ok...been thinking bout you...kisses for ya!!!!!

to hawwy....sowwwyyyyy i was typin larrys name...larry hawwy....hope u forgive me...so glad to always see u on my tagboard babe.....kisses for you!!!

No comments: