arrrgggghhhh deleted the last blog...it sux....what did i write????....am looking forward to easter i said...gonna do some easter breads and colour easter eggs...yeahaaaawwwww....looking forward to hide julias easter nest *devilish smile* ...i hope we will have nice weather!!!
looked at joes profile today: http://profiles.yahoo.com/binihana

kindof miss him..sighhhhhh. am so said it went so sour with us...wish i´d still have him as friend ( ya ya pj i know..u dont have to say it lah)...should i pm him??? (ok pj i wont!!!) but i wanna talk to him...but what to say??? arghhhhhhhhhhhh JOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SIGHHHHHH.....ok ok.....so now to the q to scotts and my first date....hmmmmm its was wonderful, unique...he was sweet .....i was looking sexy ( to make him drool)...he did everything to make me feel comfty....we were friends b4 our first date....so we already knew a lot about each other...we felt comfty with eachother....i thought i knew him well..till to that fatal day....i still remember.....OMG...nobody ever did that to me....no wonder ppl ask me how i stil can talk to him and like him....like i said ppl....I FORGAVE HIM SO U CAN FORGIVE HIM TOO!!!!
he really put me through hell...heaven knows i have been crying a lot...but what a surprise.. ...his own brother (BRENDON ...thank you miss you my sexy grrrrrrrrrr woof woof friend) helped me a lot.....ya and there was petmystupidblonde ass......groooowwwwwlllllllllllllll......i lost against a ugly old hog....damned....uhhh i better stop !!!!!. anyways sarah..and all the other ones asking bout scott and me......leave me the q and i try to answer it/them. will ask scotty to answer them too for ya all!!!




PLEASE GO THERE AND VOTE FOR ME!!!!!!



No comments: