bitch

oh what a way to wake up. shortly b4 my alarm rang i got an sms this morning. oh! i think, from my baby. half asleep i read it and damneeeed! he talked to karen???

From Scott to angie

Morning sweetcheeks!
Got online today at work. Looked at your blog.
signed the guest book.
And... i know this is gonna piss u off.
While i was on. cheking my mail.
Karen messaged me.
she said hello. i dĂ­dnt know who it was first.
then when i discoverd it was her, i said i had to go.
And signed off. I´m sorry baby.
but i had to tell you!
I don´t want anything to do with her.
Please dont be mad at me!


Hello!!! HellOOOOOOOO!!!!??????????
please dont be mad? i have to say i was not mad for even 1 sec. i was scared. not mad. scared.
i cried. sitting on toilet. can u believe it?? i didnt know what to answer. what a way to wake me up. dont get me wrong i was happy he told me. it was good. but it bothered me. my worst nightmare!!
i was joking about it and there it came true.
but i trust him.
He just messaged me. gotta go. blog more next time when i calmed down.
mwahhh

No comments: