bla bla

finally i am back to blog a bit. have the accident behind me. the most wonderful man in this world still loves me. and i made it hard for him believe me. i am so bitchy sometimes. and he doesnt want to argue. he never does. oh that will be funny. he´ll be murdering me soon. no, no. its all good. we are doing just fine and i am proud of myself.

he just said the most wonderful thing to me ystd. i wont repeat, its private. but i just fall in love with this man more and more every day. Oh damn i really hope i dont mess this up !!!

Byron is driving me crazy. i just want to hit him. i know this is not right but i am so out of words and he drives me nuts. he cant just leave me alone. he has to follow me and tell me his peace of mind. he has a gf damned, why doesnt he talk to her??????? WHY ME??????

am worried bout pj. tried to call him and couldnt get trough. where are you???? contact me pls.

julia just had her 10th bday. boy is she big now. and i dont feel that old!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you my sunshine!!!

tonight we will watch a bollywood movie together. i know i will cry like a baby. but i dig this movies. mwahhhhh.

i love you mr scott missen. sorry for being to difficult at times. hang in there plsssss!!! i am worth it.

No comments: