Hey Guys. Scotty here. No doubt you have been witnessing the rather unusual postings in Angies guest book from Vanessa? Well let me just clarify a few issues. Vanessa never wrote any of those things. The relationship between Angie and I could not be better. All I can say is, there is a person out there who obviously has their nose out of joint... for what reasons I dont know, but for whatever the mission, it is failing miserably. None of those accusations are holding up. But I must admit, it does make for interesting reading. I think you should get into story writing. So I have a simple solution for all of this. Believe non of what you read and only half of what you see. As a matter of fact, Vanessa is 6 months pregnant to her new boyfriend, dare I say Fiance, and she is very happy with him. Congratulations to them both, I wish them all the best. Vanessa would sooner slash her wrists that take me back. ( Doesnt say much for me I know ) so why would she even bother with me when she is happy with whom she has already got? Angie knows this. She can see how humorously pathetic this all is. And she is starting to look forward to the next installment of gibberish. Well if any of you have any doubts to anything I just said, then remember this, If you try to please everybody, No body will like it. I know about my past. I did it. But that was then. This is now. I am happy with Angie. Angie is happy with me. Vanessa has a bun in the oven to a bloke who drives trucks and she is happy. And it seems a particular someone has a bee in their bonnet cause things just dont go as well as planned. Hooroo Folks. Sorry for the drama.
Scotty... A.K.A Madness

No comments: