bare with me.. heheh

well yeah here we go people.. angie told me she wants a makeover.. none fancy im fcukin' rusty but hey wtf, let's move on with it aye.. in the meantime maybe there be glitches here and there aye so yeah, bear wif it.. we workit a bit aight.. you guys can go on squabbling btw.. dont mind me.. i dont relly give a fuck.. but scott, karen, is that her name... owh fuck forget it i have no idea wats goin on anyway. wtf



I called honey on the fon earlier the evening, i coulda sworn she mentioned michael buble and the song is "you and me"..? a cover of lifehouse's "you and me"?? i couldnt find that.. but i did get michael buble on "you belong to me" and that is a cover of bob dylan's.. so now im confused.. which one aye.. well anyway methinks it must be michael buble on "you belong to me" so i'll put it here 1st and move to other things for a bit..

No comments: