Yes...

yes! to the people who asked me if this song had something to do with my mood. Yes. Don´t you have these days? Scott and me do. And we are honest about it. We have bad days. We don´t lie about it. It gets harder for us but that also brings us closer together. His mom is very sick and it looks like she wont get better. He has to get used to the thought that she will die and it kills him. I was there not long ago and i know how hard it is. He loves his mum very much. And it hurts me to see him in so much pain. I try my best to be there for him.

I am sorry i have to dissapoint so many people now (especially from Texas) that we did not break up yet. Sorry!!! It´s just not happening. I know u tried your , what u thought, best. Good luck to for the next time. Maybe your next victim is a stupid one. Oh, should shut up now. My baby is waiting. And i have a lot of things to do before i go to sleep. Preparations for tomorrow.

Everything will be fine!!

Angie

No comments: