Happy b-day....

happy Bday to my sis... she will be 33 tomorrow... we spent today together ( with my dad, his gf-damn i am getting a rush- and julia)... gosh i felt like i wanted to to anything else just not go through this day with them... but it turned out pretty good... we spent our sunday in Bregenz by the lake of constance... it was... still is a beautiful sunny day... my dad paid for everything yay... it was going well until julia hit me with her minigolf racket....

yup i forgot she is lefthanded... she hit me right on my left boob... damn that hurt... and there were 3 guys playing right behind us and i couldnt even rub my boob... it hurt... they were looking at me and so i turned around to rub my pain away... till i saw another guy starting at me... yup i guess i gave a few guys a good story to tell at home lol... it still hurts though... gonna have a big bruise i guess...

i behaved well today... just got annoyed a bit with all the tourists around me... there were a few male american tourists who thought i didnt understand when they said "yup i wanna be breastfed by her ha ha ha "... so fucking funny huh... i gave him the look... said "when hell freezes over" and walked away... just hearing a wohooo...

gosh i cant wait to reduce my breast size... Sorry scott... they are too big... i got so much pain lately... and nobody to massage the pain away...


anybody up to it??? message me please....

everything will be fine... ouch....

Ange

No comments: