sorry sorry sorry...

so sorry people... i haven´t been on blogging... so busy here... and so hot weather that u don´t wanna do too much... we have a bbq tonight... got some things to do...

short news: lol...

life going great...
hot weather...
visitors from vienna still here...
my place looks so messy with all the people staying but i stopped cleaning up after them... too hot... just dont care anymore
sabine is doing ok...
we had a nice time in bregenz meeting our chancellor... got a pic with him
love andi, love Sabine, love my friends...
to those who want to know about scott... we still talk... there are feelings but NO!!!! relationship
sorry to disappoint you...
he messed it up... i won´t go back
to Teena... hope u feeling better !
To the new readers... welcome here on my blog!
to the one who invented high heels for us ladies.... kill him!!! my feet hurt so much last time
at the party !!!
to gabi... before u arrange dates for me... please talk to me guy in person!!! i don´t care if he is a nice guy! but ok i´ll come to vienna and we´ll see what happens... love ya girl
Miss PJ!! MISSS UUUU PJJJJJ !!!


to SILKE---- HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!
we´ll celebrate today and drink some good cocktails!
NO I WON´T MESSAGE SCOTT CAUSE I AM DRUNK! WILL GIVE MY PHONE TO SABINE!
NO WORRIES PEOPLE!

i wish u all a wonderful weekend !
love ya all ... stay beautiful !

everything will be fine

Angie

No comments: