Hey....

Hey ya all... sorry i haven´t been on... was very busy... was feeling sad and down ... it has been 3 years now since my mom passed away... and all i wanted to be is alone... it hurts... a lot... and it´s not better yet...i don´t wanna cry again so i will change the subject...

Sabine told me scott sent her an invitation to join him on facebook... it was funny cause i sent him one a while ago to get more friends lol... so i came on after a long time and i thought i would have one too... but duh was i wrong... i looked at his profile on facebook and was sruprised what i found... i saw him and his gf... she is pretty... they look nice together... well i understand that he doesnt want me on his friends list... but my friend? well...

i also saw other people on his friends list... including karen... gosh i feel bad... having karen on his friends list is like a slap on my face...i saw people on his friends list that i thought were close to me... but i have to be remind myself once again that i am on another continent... different laws i guess... it hurts but once again i got reminded to not put too many feelings and emotions in it... once again i have the feeling of being the fool...i will pull myself out of this as good as i can... i don´t wanna get hurt again... no more!

Got contact with Jai again... he will come visit me soon... i am so looking forward to his massage !!! yeah...

nothing else to say right now... feel empty and sad... shouldn´t have come on today!

thanks pj for the new look! miss u!

will everything be fine?
ange

1 comment:

FLAME said...

my mom ha been gone 11yrs this april & i still find it hard.. but never keep things bottled up when ur upset that she is gone if u need to cry then cry. all you need to do is remember all the good times you had with her & that will get you through the tough times. i know a i am on the same path a you with this one.