Ore Ore !!!!

hey ya all! missed me? sorry i wasn´t blogging... but i did miss u all... and i could see some of u missed me too... thanks for the messages and mails!

so much has been going on... we are in the last days of carneval... tomorrow is the last day and we have lots of partying to do lol... i try to tell u more about our carneval and maybe add some pics !

how u all doing? hope u are all doing ok! i am tired but happy! and hey!!! my bday is coming up!!! yayyyy!!!! so if u wanna send me a gift or bday wish... the 20th is the day! lol

gotta run... miss u all!

everything will be fine!
Ange

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey gorgeous I did miss you muchly ... but I already told you that :) Just wanted to tell you again hehe big hugs ... mwah

Anonymous said...

This person here ^^^^^^^
Is extremely creepy and just wants to see your boobs.
Know the signs. Avoid creepy weirdos online. Stay strong, sister.