just because he doesnt love u the way u want him to... doesnt mean he doesnt love u at all....right?

Brian....... there is so much inside of me that wants to come out but i dont know if i can find the right words.
i guess life just played us a prank. it was going too well. i had a slap in my face and brian too.
now i end up here caring but getting nothing back.
i reached out to him yesterday- and i really thought a lot about asking him- and he promised he would call at night.
someway deep inside i had the feeling he wouldnt.
but what came then was a surprise.
he messaged me in the afternoon asking about my flirt with cameron.
and why he should call.
cause of ME brian!!!
i was confused... why that sudden emotions? i felt he was looking for an excuse to not talk to me.
he could have said no. i would have accepted it too.
he thought all the new added girls on his list are bothering me.
didnt he see my growing friends list?
i always trusted him. why this behavour now?
he told me he deleted them all.... i never asked him to do that.

i am confused and dont know what i should think.
i just wanted to talk to him about something very important to me.
i asked him if he could just be there for me that once.
i know he is having a hard time.
i am worried that he is heading towards a burnout.
i try my best to be what he needs. but does he need me?

i flirt ..yeah. but not to hurt him. it never bothered him before. did i cross a line?

No comments: