tagged.....oh i forgot....

i came across my tagged account... oh man i forgot lol

so many nice messages in my inbox.... make me laugh so hard each time i read them...

Hello How are you today,
I hope all is well with you .I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal for a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding,
My name is Ebony B , I just went Through your profile at I have no options than letting you Know that I am interested in having a relationship with you,
I will also like to Know you the more,
you can add me in ur yahoo or msn so dat we can chat online nd to see our self on cam so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture. I believe we can move from here.
But bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love. I am waiting to see u online for u to add me with my email address above. Yours Sincerely ..... Ebony

m ,,,so amazed ,,,i didnt no angels still live on earth..until i saw ur pics and profile ,,,ur wonderfullly looking ,,,,u look so gentle ,,and nice ,,,i guess ur a person of gud entity and character,,,and i do guess u willl be a person wit gud character and self respect ,,,how i wish it will be posible i get to chat wit u on msn or yahooo ....do u have one???i no u do ,,,,pls do send ur chat ID ...lets get to talk ....lots of respect and kisses... walter

oh i feel so loved and wanted.... i am the best! sighhhh
gotta rush back to my inbox.....me the greatest most beautiful one lol he he

No comments: