so yeah.......

so yeah......... so i put my feelings out there and i took the chance of getting hurt.
its hard to feel vulnerable.
but it u dont take a chance then nothing will happen.
i got all ur mails and messages on my last entry.
to answer a few q.....
No i didnt blog abot scott cause i still love him. a conversation came up and of course i had to think about scott. he is a part of my past. a part i dont want to miss. but a part thats over and done.
and NO i havent talked to scott. and i wont. If he comes to my blog? i honestly dont know. and i dont think so. and yeah i would still talk about the same things knowing he was here.
but....... scott is not a matter of heart for me anymore.

i thought a while of putting my feelings for brian out here. I knew it could go sour. but hey ... u only live once right? so u all know who i love and how he looks like... yeah he is damn sexy ( @sandy) but hands off lol

to ur other questions........ i dont know what the future brings ... taking one step at a time.
and yeah... it would break my heart if brian would fall in love with somebody else.
but if u take a break...... u have to trust.
and if he would fall in love with another woman... could i really hinder that?
he knows what i am about and he knows what i feel.

all u faithful readers know that i put my heart out there at times. and i appreciate all ur love coming my way. but...... never let the fear of getting hurt keeping u from playing the game... did i quote that right? lol

and yeah.......i got a response from Brian..... it was a positive one but i wanna keep it to myself.

i will make sure that i let him know all ur good wishes and thoughts.

and the ones who thought they should leave a negative comment to my entry...... "Fuck u" and u know who u are sister !!!!

No comments: