ok ok ok Aims!!!!

yeah i got ya Aims!!!
i am sorry.......i was away but i thought about u... we had a short talk a few weeks back didnt we?
that was u right? :P
i was away and life has me back.... sigh......

i wish to go back......I WANNA GO BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!

gosh even my friends called me to check if i had boarded the train... they were afraid i would stay even longer.... oh common ( yeah i would have la la la la la)

i am stuck in one place for too long now. and there is so much goin on in my life ... arghhhh
u know the feeling when u just wanna go to sleep??
i have with so much shit to deal and sometimes i make my life harder... my fault yeah i know... but i am stubborn at times.

there is a guy who likes me that i keep at a distance and the guy i fell for is keeping me at a distance... talking about complicated....arghhhhh

but one thing i really appreciate is my net of friends... who catch me if i fall and i love them all dearly.... cant buy that with any money!!!!

ok ok......i promise to be back more often!

everything will be fine

Angie


P.S : to PJ..........didnt see ur sms till now pj! message me with news! where are u?

No comments: