shitty , crappy, sad.... u name it

sorry for not being around.... there is much to blog about but it just wont come out.... sorry
shitty, crappy, sad, annoyed, dissapointed........ so many words to explain how i feel.

but i am functioning. yes i am .. and i guess thats whats keeping me from breaking down.
i have to funtion yes.

dont get me wrong i have many beautiful friends who are there for me.
andi just lifts me up everytime we meet!
thank u for the jason mraz cd!!!!
we did something on saturday i thought we would never do. odd but well ok.
anytime again andi!

talking to another friend now ..... Amy.... all the way in australia... she is such a darling...
glad i got her.... even though she is too damn far away.... she´ll always listen to me ... wish to have her closer ... but at least she is on planet earth.......lol he he
one day aims one day!!!

so to u all.......... i am a survivor and i will survive this too!
this is taking a lot out of me but i will get through it!

i was hoping with Brians help but he is falling down at the moment too. he is on his way back to normal as we speak but i am having a hard time with our situation right now!
i am always trying to make him understand........ does he?
i feel he doesnt care....... at all
but then he messages me drunk.......... seems drunk is the only way he can talk to me lately? should that worry me? or should i see it in the way that... being vulnerable and down he is thinking about me......hmmmm
we both met at the worst time of our lives... we couldnt have know what is coming our way
i need him to heal but he cant be there for me
so i gotta do it without him

brian is it so damn hard to hear my voice on the phone???? is it????

everything will be alright.........hell yeah it will
Angie

No comments: