i really start to hate saturday nights... i went to sleep with the feeling i would get a message from Brian... thats how it is lately... last week it was 5 am and yesterday night it was 2 am... i know i should just turn my phone off ... i should... but i can´t... last week his message was worrying me... yesterday night it was ..well... i heard the beep and looked at the message with one eye only... decided though to not message him back and go right back to sleep!

i had wild dreams though... i saw him with another woman... in ran from room to room and all i ever saw was him with a girl... gosh... GOSHHHHH ... he accused me of cheating but i never thought about if it might be him who is doing it? got rid of me saying i cheated cause he was...hmmm... well i dont wanna think like that... thats not me

then i got woken by another beep... 8 am .... ok ok... i had to use the bathroom anyways... so i got up and while sitting on u know what i opened my messages...
gosh i better open both eyes... Brian... I knew... oh... wow... now i was awake...

at 2 am...... "If i come and i am the one, will u marry me?" WHAT? wait.....
at 8 am....... " Sorry, someone played with my phone."...... WTF?

and all that while i slept?? now i was wide awake... still my phone in my hands i thought about what to say.... what to think.... oh man
OH MAN!!!!

didnt even have coffee yet and darn it was too early to have to think bout such things...
i decided to not message him back... yeah u heard right! na i am not lying!!!!NO, i am not! oh u shut up!

i really think he wrote that message and when i didnt respond he got scared and said someone played with his phone. cause that cant be the case. who knows about me? just his sister. bullshit. he got scared i could say yes.

i honestly thought he never thinks about me. he is so cold. he just remembers me when he drank. and that is once a week lately. saturday. so i dont think i should follow up on this too much. wonder what it will be next week? darn thats valentines day... arghhhhh




everything will be alright!
Angie

No comments: