its thursday .... valentines day on saturday.... arghhh :(
somehow i hoped i spend it with that certain someone ... but he is far from me... far from my heart.... yesterday he messaged me saying he talked with his friends about me and they took his phone and sent me that message ... sounds so unreal and he keeps trying to explain it ... but it do makes me wonder what he told them about me ... he said nothing bad ... ya right as if there was ... i would have kicked his arse all the way to Timbuktu!

I am trying to get into touch with Pj! we keep missing each other... i left a voicemail on his phone... hope he is doing ok!!

then my phone beeped again in the middle of the night .... gosh i am getting used to it... i tried to read it and saw it was from Aims! AIMSSS!!! are u and Brian ganging up on me to keep me awake at night? but luckily i went right back to sleep.... Happy Valentines day to u too! hope u spend a wonderful day with Andrew!

everything will be ok!
Angie

No comments: