Christmas is near !

Hello my darlings!
yeah i have been neglecting u i am so sorry. but that is about to change.
i gave the blog a new outfit ( www.thecutestblogontheblock.com ) and we will make a new start.
still missing pj. was a bit confused with that message on my board hmm. thought i found him on facebook.. or he better found me and then i lost sight of him again. would u please tell me if u are ok mr PJ? email me please. just let me know where u are and that u are ok.

xmas time is near. this year we will do it with Kader new in our family. he is the man who turned my life upside down and plans to make me his wife. thats what he wanted to do since he saw me. my green eyes captured me. wohooo. he just makes me feel like his queen. in every way. i am in love. yes i am.

julia is doing just fine. she is 14 ( !!!!!!!!!) now. oh man i feel oder every year i see her grow up lol.
she is a wonderful girl. i am a proud mom, i really am.

i promise to be around more often.
everything will be fine !
Honey

No comments: