made my day... HO HO HO


good morning my darlings!
i logged in to facebook this morning ( since when became that a daily routine arghhh) i saw a few tagged pics of me from a far away fb friend of mine named Agatha and she made me smile ( without me even having coffee yet !!! a miracle i know lol ).
i put one of it on the bar on the right side and above is another one. how cute is that huh. Thank u Agatha !!!

looks a lot like snow here. at least thats what they said on tv. well lets see. more snow is even better for my xmas mood! can u believe i even made some cookies. ya ya i know !!!!! usually i do it 1 day b4 xmas lol but maybe i got inspired by all the people around me and of course of the early snow. so lets see how many more i will get inspired to.

wish u all a wonderful weekend! Hug someone u love!

Everything will be alright!
Honey

No comments: