true love ....

omg... have u ever had the feeling of being loved.... and i mean loved in every way possible ? i feel like that right now... seems i can do no wrong... and believe me i tried... i accidentally spilled some coffee over his laptop... it was really an accident.... he got mad yeah... but not infront of me i guess... he took a walk and treated me with the same love and respect as b4 i ruined his laptop lol... well it still works but typing is a bit difficult right now....

sometimes i ask myself how i deserve that man.... he is the best that could ever happen... we have our issues but we work through it... he is the shy and calm one... i am the loud and wild one...
he came into my life when i tried to get over brian ...i let it happen ... didnt know why then.... what or if i needed it ... but it was a good choice... i am happy.... julia has him wrapped around her lil finger... poor him....lol

anyways....
if love happens.... then let if happen... u deserve good ... let it in your life .... embrace love ... give love....

in this pic i was totally drunk lol... but he still was the sweetest and got me to bed.... love u baby

oh my i look bad .... grrrrrrrrrrrr
everything will be alright
honey

1 comment:

Brian said...

Im so happy for you that you have found the only one , wish you all the happines in the world