old loves....

yeah its me.... still alive... yeah yeah i know lol... but u can always find me on facebook my darlings lol... i know i have been neglecting u... sooooo
i come back here and read brians message... darn.... on one side i was happy to hear from him.. oh he comes here to see how i am doing ... i guess so hmmm.... but....
seeing his name... reading his words... bring back feelings i thought i didnt have anymore.... he broke my heart and i put it way behind me.... i felt rejected... i felt hurt.... and i loved him so much... sooooooo ... ignoring feelings for someone doesnt mean they are gone... arghhhhhh

brian.. i wish u the best... somewhere is a woman that will give u what u need or what u want.. i wasnt the one in ur eyes... i respect that and i understood now... still love u and hope u find happiness... thats what u deserve and none less babe

everything will be fine... hell yeah
honey

No comments: