T.G.I.F ! I´m free ....

Happy friday darlings!
Sending some warm rays of sun
your way.
Another beautiful autumn day here in
the west of Austria.
I am taking a few relaxing moments
for myself b4 the events of this oncoming
weekend hit me lol

let go let go relax !

Affirmation: I am who I am. I love and accept who I am. 
I know that to grow, I must first love myself in the past and present.

And i came across Jon Secada once again.
I used to listen to him all the time
during my time in Miami.
I think i even had cassettes lol
His powerful voice carried me
through a few emotions back then ;)
This one we used to sing
loud and with all our hearts.
I´m free.
The lyrics are very true.

Cause I'm free, I'm free
And things are only as important
As I want them to be
We'll have a breath of sunshine
When the rain goes away
I pray, I pray.



with love,

No comments: