Lisa Eldridge - My favourite Sunscreens pt 1 / 2

Darlings....
I wanna share these 2 videos from the wonderful Lisa Eldridge cause i came across a big pigmentation spot on my forehead. my daughter told me about the Clinique Dark spot serum and we went to buy it. it costs around € 87 but it seems to be worth the money spent.




 I actually do like Clinique products and will buy more of them in the next few weeks. i do want to finish my bottles and jars of beauty products and not throw them away. sooooo.... i guess sunlight has taken its toll on my skin. i have never been the one sitting in the sun and boil away. but... it has caught up with me. so luckily Lisa had made 2 vids with her fave suncscreen products ... so i hope it will help u find some sunscreen protection too.







with love,

No comments: