Sunday ....

Hello my darlings!
hope all is well with u! we (again) have a long weekend over here. and it´s sunday... my man at work and my daugher... oh well. missing in action lolz. have u ever l ived with a teenager? growl. well we are doing fine so far but sometimes could crawl up walls. i do love her to bits. i do i do i do. what else is new? nothing too much i guess.

still stress at work. looking for 2 new people. still mrazmerised. still in love. still loving life. still smiling and sometimes laughing out loud. still optimistic. still loving my friends to death. still keeping some secrets for them.

* Finally .... weekend !!!
* tomorrow i will .... paint my nails in a bright colour ( turqouise is my fave the last weeks )  :P
* If only .... we had some aftereight icecream at home !
* Australia ... is still a place i want to go visit!
* I dont care but.... i will stay myself... the best i can be !
* Water... 3l a day is a must !
* I am looking forward to .... chilling with my friends... bbq and cocktails!



with love,

No comments: