Elena Brower - Sweetness - Mindful Smack

Darlings,
Happy weekend.
Hope u are enjoying whatever u are doing.
I have been hit with another mindful smack
and want to share it with u.


Elena Brower:

Instead of just being sweet to the folks we most want to impress, let's cultivate sweetness, for everyone and every circumstance, together. Even when we have to be firm and clear, may we find sweetness in our communications both internally and externally.
I find I'm great when I'm doing what I "want" to be doing, and not at all sweet when I'm feeling confronted or weak. Specifically cultivating sweetness regardless of context or content actually makes us softer, more receptive and more able to learn and heal. Start by noting the sweetness around you, in acts, words, gestures. Begin to incorporate these observations and see how it makes you feel to be more kind, to bring more sweetness.
Warning: you might love who you are when you're cultivating sweetness...






with love,

No comments: