Glass jar.... Tristan Prettyman

Darlings!
Happy friday.
Weekend is here and its sunny.
sorry i havent spent much time on the pc and
neglected u here.
shame on me.
i promise to better myself.

i wanted to share with u a new upcoming album.
the lovely Tristan Prettyman will 
release her new album Cedar & Gold 
on Oct 2nd 2012.
Happy happy joy joy.
do u know her already?
she has a wonderful soothing relaxing honest
voice. 
Her newest album developed after her breakup with our
beloved Mraz. 
yup he broke her heart.
bad bad Mraz.
And this album explains so much.
hope she turns it into a success just like 
Adele did with her breakup album.

I am already in love with so many songs
and preordered her album.

Glass jar sounds like her answer to Jasons "I wont give up"
as much as i love "i wont give up" her answer song sounds
so much more sincere. heartbreakingly honest.
listen to her and buy her album darlings.
enjoy!



You handed me a glass jar and took my hand
We were sitting on the stairs
Staring at the sand
You asked me once and I said yes
You said I'd never have to worry about anything ever again

And now everything's as if nothing ever happened
The version of your story isn't really matching up
You gave up on us
You got the whole world watching and everyone's attention.
Turn your head and you never even mention us
You gave up on love



with love,

#tristanprettyman #cedarandgold #tprettyman #glassjar

No comments: