eiiiiii.....didnt get ur sms....but i tried to call u quite a few times...wanna talk to you!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope u feeling alright.

scott was visiting my blog and he was alright with was he saw. did u read pj? hope u are alright with my decisions too. u have to trust me on this one. i know what i am doing. so please support me on this pj.

scott is sick. he just sms´d me. hope he is feeling better soon. wanna be there to care for him. just bought a new phone with mms function to make and send pics. and now they tell me it just works in austria. oh right. grrrrrrrrrrrrooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
gotta sm back to scott and then go to sleep.

pj. wanna change a few things here. can u help??? i will mess it up.

am trying to get "the reason" from hoobastank.
thats scotts fave song. and it says exactly what he feels.

No comments: