sitting: balcony
drinking: water
talked last on phone 2: Manfred
2day: my sis came 2 visit- i have to learn 2 love her more and dont just see the negative stuff-
i´m all she got
listening 2: miss J.Lo and No Angels ( there´s no angel inside of me-its all in your mind...what
u get boy aint what u see...aint that a surprise!)
i miss: Scott
i think about: Sabine and Deniz-hoping the surgery goes well
song on my mind: No Angels-Washes over me
... when the river of regret rushes past ur door will u give me just a thought and wish u
loved me more, well forgive me if i dream dote on memories but sometimes what might
have been washes over me... the colour of my lips after kissing u all night my hair was such
a mess by the time the morning came u held it up my neck, said u liked it best that way...
what might have been if she hadnt caught ur eye, wud i be the one u never leave, would
grow old by ur side?
can´t get rid of: Scott words-him talking about dating and i didn´t have a clue!!!!

No comments: