thursday

oh what a day. am babysitting for a friend. she fell down the stairs. she hurt her foot and is in the hospital now.
i know ppl get bored reading about how happy scott and i are. well sorryyyyy!!
hey, i found my soul mate. we had our ups and downs but we made it. dont be jealous.
i worked hard to gain my trust again. i am sooooo looking forward seeing him. i wont let him go. i know. but he has to go back. he has his kids there. so i guess its gonna be me moving to aussie land. dont get me wrong. i love that country. i am sure it wont be a problem. but isnt waking up beside the person u love the best thing in the world??? ok not when he stinks like alcohol. lol. or farts. or... oh my god. ok. a girl can dream huh. lol.
i am NOT saying that scott does all that!!!

he would even sing a love song for me. oh wow. i promise i will let him do that. he says he isnt romantic but he is. maybe he is not aware that all the wonderful things he does are romantic.
and hmmm, am really curious if he writes me that love letter he promised me for so long. yeah he is forgetful. sighhh. u cant have all i guess. there would be something terribly wrong if he is mr perfect. i am no mrs perfect either.

i am so stressed with this guy right now. he wont leave me alone. he scares me so much sometimes. damned. a stalker is terrible. it kills me. i talk about it but it doesnt help. and scott is too far away. i always turn up alone at places. or with andi, he scared him off sometimes. we act like a couple sometimes. scott u didnt read this!! ahh i want it to end. he pisses me off so much.
even got an lil accident. oh scott i miss u so much i wanna kiss u so badly.

i guess u wont see much of austria. lol. maybe u leave my bedroom once in a while. when u beg? ahhh. so many things i will do to you. but ...private. u ppl can imagine i guess.
today i got some really nice sms from him. got butterflies in my tummy when i think about him.
i love u very much!

No comments: