Well. I hope I have done this properly. Would hate to think that all this hard work Honey has put into this blog was destroyed in an instant because of me. Yes you guessed it. It is the man himself. Angie insisted I made an entry into her blog since now she considers me her other half. Only I dont know what to blog. I suppose I just pretend this is like my own personal diary and make entries into it about things that has happened?
Well... What can I say? a lot has happened over the last few months. As you have probably read already and are curious as to what happened to me that I changed so much that I am a different person? I dont know exactly? Call it a moment of clarity. A wake up call. Whatever you want to call it. I don't care. All I can say is I have been given a second chance in what was once a life with no direction or bearing. I have been given a second chance to prove to not only myself but to Angie as well that I can be whatever I want to be. I decided that I no longer wanted to be an immature, selfish and inconsiderate person and would like to focus on what I really wanted out of life. I wanted to be happy. I wanted to make someone else happy also. Wanted to meet someone special, settle down, get married, perhaps even have childeren. Then out of the blue. There she was. As if she knew what I was thinking. But from that moment on I realised that this was my second chance, and if I really meant what I said then this was the moment I have been waiting for. It took a long time for Angie to accept that I had changed. Didn't happen over night and it wasn't easy. I had to prove it to her. And in the process of it all I discovered a lot about myself. I learnt a lot. And I learnt a lot about Angie too. And I learned how to be happy again.
So... I will come in here now and again just to make an entry or two to update you guys on what has been happening between us. Almost like a soap opera. I'll try to keep it it as interesting as possible without going into too much personal detail. Anyway. Better go. At least you guys now know what happend from my point of view, and I hope to be back in here very soon. Hooroo from the Bloke from Down Under

No comments: