Rainy sunday...

its another rainy sunday. sigh!!!

Sorry u had to wait so long for an entry but we were quite busy. Scott is at his moms right now sorting out some things. Quite difficult time for him. Life keeps us busy. Ya all know what i am talking about right?

so days go by so fast and u are running to keep up.

I got a shock today when i opend my mailbox. There was a mail from jai. well it didnt say much but i guess i sat there staring at it for quite some time. I would have never expected that. But then i was glad to know that he is alright.

Scott is at his moms. he flew there 2 days ago. he will spend some time with her and his sister.
he went to the deb ball with her. Sweet. He dressed up and went with her. cant wait for the pics.

Andi and me went to the movies last night. We saw The Da Vinci Code. I read the book already and didnt like the movie too much. Tom Hanks wasnt the right choice to play robert in my eyes. Did like audrey and of course Jean Reno. He is a wonderful actor. Well i went to see it with andi and we had a great time.

Today we had the idea to go to a football game. Yeahaaa we thought, lets see some sexy guys ( i guess i thought that lol) and i think andi thought about the cheerleaders. lol. sorry andi babe. hi hi. it started raining but it was ok. they lost though. been some time since i saw a game. last in miami. the miami dolphins. so we home now and wait for the sunday to end.

Tired.

Had a short conversation with Jaff. Or did I ? He couldnt read what i typed. so if u got my message...

HI JAFFY !!!!!
I missed u too. As soon as found your email addy i let u know what u want!
Julia is great. Growing up so fast.
Hope u are ok jaffy.

Love and miss you
Your fave waste of time :)

Everything will be fine

Angie

No comments: