Missing My Baby


Hey Guys.

Just a quick hello. I'm up in Townsville, far north Queensland, Australia at the moment viviting my mum. She isn't doing too well and have taken some time off to come up and see her. I also suprised my sister who made her Debutante on the weekend. I have attached some photos of the night. Wish Ange could have been there. Missing her so much right now. Hopefully she will make it out here for Bruce and Louises wedding. This picture here is of my mum and yours truly. This picture was taken at the north end of the strand, right opposite the beach at the north end of Townsville.




This one here on the left is my sister, Courteney and of couse once again, yours truly. the night went pretty good. All the debutantes looked beautiful, but I'm not about to post images of every one of them. Baby I miss you so much. Hope these pictures cheer you up a lil. I'll try and get some images of the local area and post them. Til then, Hooroo. Love you Angel.



No comments: